December 14, 2008

Be My Darling

I want to be your sun
But I doubt you hate the shine
I want to be your stream
So we can share our dreams
And that's why I want to be your honey
So that I can love you many

Oh
I want to be your shadow
We won't be apart even when you are on the pillow

I love your smiling face
My heart running without a proper pace
I love when you call me dear
My eyes blink into tears
And that's how you touch me darling
Just with smile and a simple caring

Oh
My heart mellows when you say hello
My heart grows fonder when you are not here

I want to be the air
That you fear to share
I want to complete you
But I doubt I would scare you
I want to love you
But I doubt you just see me through

Oh please
Let me be yours lovely
So you can be my darling

Sarah Mohd Shukor
14 December 2008
Moscow

Note: Is there anyone who knows how to compose song? Please do one for me. Hehe.

No comments: